Have you ever been in a situation whereby you needed to get help from others, and wished you could reach members of the local Jewish community and ask them for assistance?
If you’ve ever been in such a situation, when you needed some assistance, but the only way out was to try to call friends who weren’t around, then you need AREVIM! Because Kol Yisrael Arevim Ze La-Ze, and the AREVIM app takes this verse into an operational level!
Some examples of when to use Arevim
- When you’re away from home and need to seek help from members of the local Jewish community.
- When you need help for an elderly member of the community.
- When you need to find a Minyan, at home or far away from it
- When you need help with Kosher food, Kosher ingredients, etc.
- When you need a professional to do work for you, and wish to turn to someone who’s a member of the community.
- When you are in an emergency, and require urgent help from members of the community.
AREVIM app enables you to seek help from members of either the local or the international Jewish community, according to the type of assistance you require. When you travel to a distant city, let alone a different country, your Facebook and Whatsapp friends may be too far to come to your aid, but with the AREVIM app – you may be able to find a member of the local Jewish community who’s close by and willing to help.
- AREVIM App is focused on getting help that involves physical meetings between people, not just chat or open forums.
- AREVIM connects you with a trusted network of individuals, member of the Jewish community, who are close to you geographically, and who want to help you. That way when you need real live help, you can find someone nearby who is willing and able.
- Arevim is great for real help, to make real friends, as well as to help fellow Jews who are in need of help.